Help – Slider and Image Thumbnails

• In Progress
    Posted in: Bzine  

olpweb
    March 20, 2015 at 4:26 pm #1484

I am looking for some assistance with some elements I would like to change/customize for the theme BZine. My business uses BZine as an online version for one of our magazines. Here are a few of the problems we are having:

1. Currently there is only one opportunity to upload an image for a article, the “featured image.” This same image is recycled as the slider image on the home page as well as various thumbnails throughout the site. Unfortunately, when we design the image to be used as the featured image (header) and/or slider, the images are long and get cropped too much when it gets used as a thumbnail image. We need an option to upload other versions of the image and have the theme apply them to the correct locations: slider, thumbnail, author page thumbnail, etc.

2. The slideshow on the homepage has no option to include a link directly on the image. Currently the link is only located on the title of the article which is also on the slideshow, but we would like the option for someone to be able to select the whole image as a link to the sub-pages.

Any tips or help with these would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue