The following plugins are bits of software that extend the functionality of Kaledio theme and are included in the theme package. When you install Kaledio, you will get a notification message in your WordPress admin informing you about the required and recommended plugins. You have to install them. For those who are not familiar with plugin management, please check WordPress Codex > Managing Plugins reference
- Visual Composer (mandatory)
Visual Composer allows you to edit your content using an enhanced page builder. You are expected to use the version included in the package, as it is configured to work seamlessly with the theme. Please, note that we do not offer compliance with any licensed version of Visual Composer plugin other than the one included in Kaledio's Package.
- bbPress (recommended)
bbPress is forum software, made the WordPress way
- Woo Commerce (recommended)
Plugin that enables shop facilities on your WordPress website. Functionality enabling extensions & beautiful themes available. You can download here
- Mailchimp for WP (recommended)
MailChimp for WordPress lets you create a highly customizable sign-up form which you can display wherever you want it to display using a simple shortcode, widget or template function. You can download here
- Mega Menu (recommended)
To build gorgeous mega menu layouts. Beautiful WordPress Mega Menu Layouts with UberMenu. Mobile responsive WordPress mega menu on an iPhone
- Contact Form 7 ( recommended )
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms. You can also customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. Kaledio design is compatible with any form created using Contact Form 7.
Note that for core functionality issues (non related to design), you should refer to the plugin documentation or contact the author directly. Please, be careful. You have to install and activate Contact Form 7 before importing content!
Apparently, this is the most convenient demo content importing method. We use Visual functionality to import page templates directly on the editor. To import one of the default demo page templates, follow the instructions :
- Log in to your site administration
- Go to Pages > New
- Fill the title field with the name of the page ( i.e. About Us ).
- Right after the title field, click on Backend Editor
- On VC Backend Editor view, click on the templates icon (3rd icon on your left).
- On the Templates pop up window, click on 'Default Templates'
- Now you should see a list with all default templates. Click the one you need ( e. 'About Us Page' ). After a couple of seconds, you will see the editor on the back filled up with content boxes.
- Close the 'Templates' popup window and click on the 'Publish' button on your right to save your page...and that was all!To add any of the shortcodes or addons please go to visual composer, add new row and click the add button, to learn more about visual composer please read it's documentation here.
If you don't wish to import all of our demo content, you can import individual pages.Below you can find the demo code for all the individual pages on our demo, made with shortcodes. To copy one of our demo pages, follow the instructions :
- Click the Link of the page you want to copy, select the text and copy it.
- Add a new page in your WordPress admin.
- Click on the TEXT tab (not the VISUAL tab) and paste the content into the editor's field. Publish the page and you’re ready!
- Home Corporate
- Home Freelancer
- Home Minimal
- Home Modern
- Home Photography
- Home Portfolio
Static Front Page
Administration > Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays
By default, WordPress displays latest posts in the Front Page. You should change this behavior by setting up a different static Front Page / Posts Page instead:
- Add a new page to use it as Front Page. You should give a distinctive name ( e.g. Home or Welcome )
- Add another new page to use it as Posts Page. You should give a distinctive name ( e.g. Blog or News ). This page will be select as your static blog page.
Important note: for the moment, you should not make any page configuration, since the options given here will change right after you set it as your static blog page on the following steps.
- Go to Administration > Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays > Front Page
- Change your Front page display to a static page
- Select the first page you created for Front Page
- Select the second page you created for Posts Page
Click the Save Changes button...you are ready!
Theme Options - General Settings
In the first tab you will find all of the basic settings divided into few accordion sections:
Administration > MTC Options > General
- Mega Menu
When enabled you can get a drop down menu with background image.To setup the mega menu first you must install the jQuery Mega menu from the recommended plugins list, After installing the plugin you will have to enable the mega menu functionality inside the Theme Options, to do so please go to Theme Options>Element>Header and make sure that the 'Enable Mega Menu' is set to 'true'.
- Upload Logo
Using this option you will need to upload your logo. Once uploaded it will be appeared in header section. If left blank theme defult logo will be showed.
- Logo Options
Select this if you want enable logo options
- Logo Width
With logo option you can increase or decrease logo width
- Logo Height & Margin Top
With logo option you can also increase or decrease logo height and margin top
If you set Favicon option it will apear in your browser tab. If you leave this option empty the defualt icon (in most cases your hosting provider's favicon) will be showed.
- Custom Login Logo
To set Login Logo. This will not be displayed to the public only admins only.
Could use an address that has been uploaded image content in the URL field.
Can also use click the Upload button to take a picture of the computer.
Pay attention to the right information. To view the temporary display can be viewed under the upload button.
- Single Page Header
You can use this option to determine which of header background image that you want to use.
- Tracking Code
Fill with google analytics code. Paste your Google Analytics (or other) tracking code here. This will be added into the footer template of your theme.
- Footer Text
Fill in the information site that will be placed in the footer
- Scroll to Top Button
Select this if you want enable Scroll to Top Button
- Scroll Position
To set scroll to Top Button is useful to restore the site at the top of the page with the click
of button is not hard to scroll to the top. Click the Onto activate it. Then set position can
scrol button on the right or left.
In this section you will have general settings for Coming Soon Page. please note that you can use this panel only when you have create Coming Soon Page
- Select you template for coming soon page ( you can create via Pages Menu )
- Select the launching date when your website ready
In this section you will have general settings for woocommerce related product in detail product. please note that you can use this panel only when the Woocommerce plugin is activated.
Administration > MTC Options > Styling Options
Please refer below screenshot to follow the numbers as we explain in order:
You may change both, skin & background color using a simple color picker! The skin color is the basic color shade for several design elements and affects the overall theme's look and feel ( backgrounds, buttons, links and more ). Usually, the skin color selection is in line with the company/organization logo. Apart from skin, you may also set a different background color. Heilla's design looks perfect with any light background color.
- Background Image
Select this if you want use this option to choose your own default background image, pattern, texture for the theme
- Select Image
Then you can select a preset background image for the body background, there is available for 28 image , pattern and texture
- Custom Image
Or you can use this option to upload image, pattern, texture.
- Custom Background Image Repeat
The background-repeat property sets if/how a background image will be repeated. By default, a background-image is repeated both vertically and horizontally.
- Background Image Position
If you have used a background image then you can set the position of image using this option. Please note that this option will only work relative to the section only if the background attachment is set to scroll. If no background-position is specified, the image is always placed at the element's top left corner.
- Background Attachment
The background-attachment property sets whether a background image is fixed or scrolls with the rest of the page. The background is fixed with regard to the viewport. The background scrolls along with the element.
- Custom CSS
If you need to apply some small CSS tweaks to your theme, then you are in right place. Please note that you should always have a copy of your custom codes as sometimes you may mistakenly reset theme options to defaults and lose all your custom css.
Administration > MTC Options > Typography
Please refer below screenshot to follow the numbers as we explain in order:
You can set different font style for Headings and body text. You could select between a Standard or a Google Font family. Standard font families are usually pre-installed on users machines (PC, Mac, etc.), while Google Fonts are loaded automatically from Google CDN. Each Google Font family supports specific language subsets that are refreshed automatically on font selection.
- Manual Setting Typography
On this section you can choose to Enable or Disable Back to Top button
- General Typography Setting
Choose your body content typography. You can use Google fonts besides safe fonts.
- Nav Menu
This set of options will allow you to change typography and color for Navigation Menu
- Nav Sub Menu
This set of options will allow you to change typography and color for Sub Navigation Menu
- Home Heading
This set of options will allow you to change typography and color for Home Heading
- Post Title
This set of options will allow you to change typography and color for Post Title
- Post Entry & Page Entry
This set of options will allow you to change typography and color for Post Entry & Page Entry
- Widget Title
This set of options will allow you to change typography and color for Widget Title
- Widget Title Footer
This set of options will allow you to change typography and color for Widget Title Footer
Here you can specify your social icons they will be displayed just above the copyright note. Remember to paste URL to your social account.
- facebook(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- twitter(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- linkedin(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- google+(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- dribbble(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- instagram(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- youtube(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- pinterest(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- flickr(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- tumblr(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- rss(URL) link to this social network, including http://
- github(URL) link to this social network, including http://
I really do like your theme! Made a decision to buy it in a few hours after shopping around for months. Purchased and very satisfied. A very nice clean theme that works very well and easy on the eye, 5 stars recommendation! My coding skills are limited and migrating from another theme was not too much of a hussle for me to get thing working and looking the way I wanted them to. The pre and after sales service is top notch! Really good response time and able to assist very well. 6 stars for this.-- keorfas